Trident Iceni Magna (2015)
Trident Iceni Magna
Trident, the British sports car brand, today announced the global availability of its flagship Iceni sports car, the world's fastest & most fuel efficient diesel sports car.
With a top speed in excess of over 190mph and the ability to run for 2000 miles on a single tank of mineral or bio-diesel, the Iceni uses torque multiplication technology to achieve this unique combination of speed, power & fuel efficiency.
Two new models to the Iceni range are also unveiled today, the Iceni Magna (fastback) & Iceni Venturer (estate). All three models boast the same impressive spec, each with its own distinctive design. In addition, the cars can store a minimum of two suitcases, as well as two holdalls, making a 2000-mile road trip a reality.
Phil Bevan, designer & founder of Trident said, "The Trident cars deliver incredible speed & performance combined with outstanding fuel efficiency, achieved through our unique torque multiplication technology."
It is widely believed that horsepower delivers power, speed & fuel efficiency, but it is in fact torque that matters. Using this technology in a road car increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%. Trident has patented a unique way of utilising torque multiplication to improve performance and efficiency, which has been incorporated into all their sports cars.
The British designed Trident sports cars boast a distinctive look, with clean curves and the unusual sculpted rear. The cars also incorporate over thirty-nine bespoke, designed & manufactured components, including independent control of each car seat and oculight roof. In addition, every Iceni can be built to specific customer spec, ensuring a truly unique driving experience.
Daniel Monaghan, co-founder of Trident said, "We have worked extremely hard to reach this point & the whole Trident team is thrilled to be bringing the world's most fuel-efficient diesel sports cars to market."
The three Iceni sports cars are available to buy globally with prices starting from £96,000. With limited availability and a pre-launch waiting list, the three models are already in high demand across the globe.
If you're interested in buying a Trident sports car please contact Trident direct, [email protected] or 01760 723866
TRIDENT ICENI GT SPECIFICATION LIST AND UPGRADES
- Standard Specification £96,000.00
- Engine 6.6ltr Turbo Diesel V8
- Gearbox 6 Speed fully automatic
- Brakes Alcon 400mm steel ventilated discs at the front and 380mm steel vented discs at the rear, both with 6 pot Alcon calipers
- Shock absorbers Pro Flex fixed damper fast road shocks with Eibach springs
- Power/Performance 395bhp with 700lbs ft of Torque.0-60mph 3.7sec, over 190mph
- Interior Tilt and Slide steering column, PAS, Air con, Electric windows, specially designed heated/electric seats trimmed in leather and Alcantara, CD/DAB Receiver with MP3 and Bluetooth.
Premium Pack £2,700.00
- Heated front screen A zinc oxide coated film set into the windscreen allowing a rapid defogging and defrosting of the screen
- Carbon interior The internal air vent and centre instrument surrounds in wet-lay UV resistant Carbon Fibre
- Electric seating Upgrade from standard manual seating
Performance Pack £11,300.00
- Engine tuning Increase the performance of the engine to 430bhp with 950lbs ft of torque
- Long Range Differential Altered differential to give better acceleration
- Gas discharge headlights Ultra bright, long life and high efficiency headlight conversion
- Rear carbon diffuser Rear diffuser giving extra down force
Lux Pack £7,000.00
- Heated Door Mirrors Heated element mirrors for rapid defogging and demisting
- Diamond cut wheel spokes A gleaming finish to the 3 piece split rim wheels
- Coloured / Tinted Roof lenses Smoked or tinted 4 piece roof panels
- Roof Panel storage bags Soft lined leather storage bags to protect the roof panels
- Roof Blinds Concertina roof blinds fitted into roof pods
- Heated seats Twin carbon ceramic heated seat elements
- Laser cut two tone Alcantara & Leather interior Addition of a laser cut Alcantara top panel
- Fitted 4 pc Luggage set Leather 4 piece luggage set to match the trim specification
- I.C.E upgrade Clarion NX702E 2-DIN DVD/CD/MP3 Multimedia station with built in Sat Nav and 7" HD resolution display
Track Pack £30,875.00
- Engine Tuning Increased performance to 660bhp with 1050lbs ft of Torque
- Uprated Differential Altered differential to give better acceleration
- Uprated Inter cooler Performance inter cooler and pipework
- Larger performance Turbo Hi Flow performance Turbo Charger and pipework
- Race Spec Suspension Pro Flex 3 way fully adjustable race shock absorbers with Eibach Ultimate Race Springs
- Performance Race Clutch Coelene and Kevlar clutch upgrade
- Paddle Shift Gearbox Fully automatic gearbox with added steering wheel paddle shift
- Brake upgrade Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Carbon Ceramic Brake Upgrade £15,500.00