STaSIS Audi R8 V10 Supercharged Challenge Extreme Edition
STaSIS Engineering has released a special tuning package for Audi R8 V10. The name of the project is Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition and the car will hit the British market.
- Engine - Eaton / Magnusson TVS 2300 supercharger running 7.5 psi of boost, independent charge cooler system to ensure consistent high power output, CNC billet alloy machined intake plenum for durability and strength, high performance STaSIS ECU remap – performance increases to 710 bhp and 523lb.ft of torque
- Exhaust - 3.0 inch TIG welded stainless steel, cross-flow exhaust system
- Brakes – Alcon 390mm front / 355mm rear with two piece floating discs
- Suspension – Lowering springs to improve handling and give a more aggressive appearance while retaining ride quality
- Wheels - 9.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium front, 12 x 20 inch forged aluminium rear with high performance low profile tyres
STaSIS Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition Performance Specification:-
|Factory Audi R8 V10||STaSIS Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition|
|Power:||525 bhp||710 bhp|
|Torque:||391 lb.ft||523 lb.ft|
|0-60 mph:||3.7 sec||3.1 sec|
|Lateral accel':||0.99 G||1.01 G|
|Brake decel':||1.02 G||1.05 G|
The STaSIS Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme packages are available now from UK importer APS of Brackley and other STaSIS agents across the UK. Prices start at £45 000 fitted, including VAT 20%.