BMW F10 M5 Nighthawk - 575HP and 680Nm
BMW has announced a new limited edition F10 M5, which is available exclusively in Japan. BMW M5 Nighthawk comes with some additional power and nice upgrades.
The exterior boasts a Frozen Black paint job as well as a dark chrome grille, adaptive LED headlights and matte black 20" alloy wheels fitted with performance tires.
The interior comes with two-tone upholstery - Merino leather seats, carbon fiber trim and an individually numbered badging.
The car is equipped with the Competition package including a sports exhaust system and sportier settings for the suspension, steering and ///M Dynamic Mode. There are also carbon-ceramic brakes and a lane departure warning system.
The 4.4 liter twin-turbocharged V8 is boosted to 575HP (423 kW) and 680Nm (501 lb-ft) of torque. It is connected to a 7-speed M DCT transmission – 0-100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and a top speed of 300 km/h (186 mph) – electronically limited.
The pricing starts from ¥18,200,000 (around $182,000).
- dedicated suspension setting
- dedicated steering setting
- dedicated M dynamic mode setting
- sports exhaust system
- black chrome tail pipe
- M light-alloy wheels double spoke styling 343M (forging / 20 inches / Mat-black paint finish)
- (front) 9Jx20 wheels +265 / 35ZR20 tires,
- (rear) 10Jx20 wheels +295 / 30ZR20 tire
- M carbon-ceramic brake system
- LED Head Light
- Kidney grille in Dark Chrome finish, side Gill, door handle
- Per Foret-suited, full leather Merino interior (seat, door panels, center console side, the instrument panel, seat back back)
- seat / interior color: Sakiru orange / black
- BMW M Performance carbon interior trim (door trim and instrument panel)
- Driving Assist: Lane Dipacha-warning [lane departure warning system, limber approach warning function, collision avoidance, mitigation brake
- Lane change warning
- Active Protection
- Only interior badge (serial number entered)